Why do I see a difference in resume prices?
Lower cost resume services often outsource your resume and all of your personal information to ghost writers overseas. Unfortunately, the resume results include verbiage that is not consistent with our standard English. The final resumes are cluttered with incorrect words, misspellings, and your personal information can be sold.
What I do for my clients:
- All of my clients information is confidential. I am trained by some of the best resume writers in the country.
- I deliver a professionally written, and custom designed resume, no templates, capturing the attention of hiring managers.
- MS Word and PDF formatted resumes.
- Custom formatted text version that is created to boost your rank higher for the online application process and ATS. The Applicant Tracking Systems is used with most employers and online job boards. This system is designed to eliminate unqualified applicants, but will also eliminate qualified applicants with the wrong type of resume.
- I am current with industry best practices and have completed extensive training.
- Interview preparation and common questions and answers for job interviews.
- 30-day job search support via email.
Your resume and any additional information you provide on paper or through consultation are considered confidential and private. We do not sell your information.
Why should I hire you?
I not only offer 5 years of recruiting experience, but I’m a member of the National Resume Writer’s Association (NRWA) and trained by some of the best resume writers in the country. I am also a published fiction author of 5 short stories.
I don’t write a $99 resume that is outsourced to employees overseas and simply list your job responsibilities. I work with you through several tools identifying your strengths and accomplishments and create a professional high-quality resume that immediately catches employers attention.
I work with people who are frustrated with their current jobs and pay. With a professional resume, I help your career move in the right direction. I care about my clients and what better job opportunities mean for you and your family.
What forms of payments do you take?
I invoice using PayPal. Paypal accepts Visa, Master Card, Debit, and e-checks.
Are there any extra fees involved for changes?
If the revisions you want to make are based on the original information and questionnaire, there are no additional charges. Clients receive two edits. If you want revisions that include new material, change of job target, etc. additional charges will apply.
Pricing and refund policies
Payment for services rendered are non-refundable.
How do I begin?
Please contact me for a free consultation. After completion of free consultation and payment received, I will send you the client questionnaire to complete and return. After review, we will schedule a phone interview in order to fine-tune details. Once the interview is completed, we will begin work on the first draft.